Mir and Mir Castle are two inextricably linked names. Tourists come here from different parts of the world to personally enjoy the idle grandeur of the medieval giant. One of the perfect examples of the fortification of its time and a UNESCO World Heritage Site will undoubtedly amaze with its architectural richness, lush interiors, and fascinating history. However, it is worth the attention and the place itself – it is at least a century older than the castle and has a no less interesting history, discovered by archaeologists. Touch and you to centuries-old history.
Bialowieza Forest – one of the most important sights of Belarus. It is a remaining balance of the primitive wood stretching once from the Baltic Sea to the Bug River and from Oder to Dnieper.
Bialowieza Forest is located in the Brest region, is among four national parks of Republic of Belarus and is the biggest wood in Central Europe.
The reserve is in 340 km on the southwest from Minsk. The administrative center of the park is located in the settlement of Kamenyuki of the Kamenetsky area, in 60 km from Brest.
The Brest fortress is densely associated at us with World War II – with its beginning, with protection of fortress, with old texts on walls and a huge monument. Actually history of fortress and the place on which it costs isn’t limited to it at all – here it is possible to study all thousand-year таймлайн city lives from antiquity before two world wars, it is possible to walk long on huge green spaces, it is possible to hang in the interactive museum.
Stalin’s line one of the most grandiose fortification ensembles in the territory of Belarus. It was created to the 60 anniversary of the Victory of the Soviet people in the Great Patriotic War at the initiative of Avhan’s Memory charity foundation with assistance of the President of Republic of Belarus. The complex was created by method of national building in which the state and public organizations, the entities of various patterns of ownership, enthusiasts took part. The main weight of work on creation of the museum laid down on shoulders of divisions of engineering troops of Armed Forces of Republic of Belarus.
Nesvizh Castle — the palace and castle complex which is in a northeast part of the city of Nesvizha in the Minsk region of Belarus, a monument of architecture of the XVI—XVIII centuries. It is pledged by the prince N.H. Radzivill Sirotka in 1583, on the place of the wooden lock (1533). In the beginning (till 1599) the Italian architect of J Bernardoni participated in a construction of the lock]. In the XVI—XX vv — the residence of princes Radzivillov. Includes actually the lock, castle strengthenings and also the big landscape and landscape park.